Guide your frog to eat as many bugs as he can before the time runs out! Be warned though, the bugs will fight back!
Grabbit is a fast paced action game of skill, accuracy and endurance where you use your frog’s tongue to swat as many bugs as you can. With arcade style power-ups, hazards and 3 different styles of play you are sure to be wearing your fingers out.
Available on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android Phones and Tablets.
Use your tongue to catch as many bugs as you can – that’s pretty much it!
|1. Press down on your frog||2. Swipe to where you
want to aim
|3. Your frog’s tongue will
go to that position
Meet the bugs:
Here are some of the bugs you will encounter in your travels:
Here are the different power-ups you may see in the game:
These power-ups will give you a bit of an advantage
|Invincible – Protects you from most hazards and speeds up the speed of your tongue|
|Wide Tongue – makes your tongue twice as wide so it is easier to catch bugs|
|Twins – gives you a secondary frog to control|
|Slow Motion – slows down the the world so it is easier to catch the bugs|
|Bug Grow – makes all the bugs on your screen grow so that they are easier to catch|
|Random – gives you a random power-up from the list above|
Head to Head Good Power-ups
These power-ups will slow down your opponent (only available in head to head)
|Splat – covers up your opponent’s screen with an ink splat so that they cannot see properly|
|Lightning – causes your opponent to get struck by lightning|
|Bug Shrink – makes all the bugs on your opponents screen shrink so they are harder to catch|
|Tongue Tied – ties a knot in your opponents frog so it is harder for them to catch bugs|
|Crate – Drops a crate on your opponents head|
|Anvil – Causes an Anvil to fall on your opponents head|
Avoid these if you can – they will slow you down.
|Tongue Tied – Ties a knot in your tongue making it harder to catch bugs|
|Splat – covers your screen with an ink splat for a period of time|
|Bug Shrink – shrinks all of the bugs on your screen for a period of time|
|Lightning – causes you to get struck by lightning|
|Crate – causes a crate to be dropped on your head|
|Anvil – causes an anvil to be dropped on your head|
|Sometime a Bee will carry in an Anvil with the intention of dropping it on your head. If you are quick enough you can get the bug before he is over you and he will safely drop the anvil next to you.|
|Just like an Anvil, a Bee will sometimes carry in a crate. The only difference is that a crate will sometimes contain a power-up that is released when it breaks open.|
Tips and Tricks
Here’s some tips for getting good scores
- Don’t stop – Try and keep a steady pace and don’t take too long to thing about it
- Accuracy over speed – you can’t shoot again until your mouth is closed so don’t waste energy constantly swiping
- Go for Combos – the score you get for catching bugs in multiplied by the combo. Great Combos give you 10x the usual score, and Mega Combos give you 20x the normal score
- Keep a both hands free – the twin combo can be really powerful, but its hard to use with just one hand
- Go nuts with the Invincible power-up – especially when going up against Fire Flies.
- Grab the bugs carrying the Bad Power-ups – they are worth 100pts. Just avoid the power-up once it starts to fall
- Tap to recover – if you get stunned, start tapping on your frog to make him recover faster
- Have fun – its just a game after all